This week has also started another apparent growth spurt, I sort of thought that the 11 ounces she gained in week 4 was going to be the last go round with this for awhile. My sweet girl weighed in at 10 pounds 8 ounces last night, which was another 12 ounce gain! It makes me realize how fast she's going to grow up, before I know it she'll be rolling her eyes at me for real instead of just letting them roll back in her head when she's so full I call her 'milk drunk.' Not that I ever did that eye rolling thing, I have just heard that other girls used to roll their eyes at their mothers...right mom?
We managed to make it down to Kansas City to check out the Plaza Art Fair with the Bogarts, aka Kyra's boyfriend, Henry, and his parents. This was technically their 3rd date, it's starting to get serious, haha! I'll be honest, we went on Friday night and I didn't see one piece of art, the food and drinks were great though :) We actually stayed out until closing....the vendors had to close at 9:30, but still it was closing and we were there longer than people who didn't have a stroller with them. We still got it!
![]() |
| Henry was rockin his "8- Mile" hoodie, Kyra has a thing for bad boys. |
Spoiler alert on next week's blog entry. We are looking forward to a big weekend, Uncle Steve and his fiance, Mariam, are coming home so we'll be heading to Iowa to see both the Albers and Brandt families.




No comments:
Post a Comment