Ok, It's been a month since I posted anything, it's amazing how fast time goes by!
|
| Still loving the Excer-Saucer and getting really good at spinning around in it. |
|
| Loves her solid foods, she's got the baby bird mouth going and doesn't spit it out at me at all anymore. I could feed her without a bib if I was a little more brave :) |
 |
| Mattie is ready to be Kyra's best friend, she would just like Kyra to understand that friends don't pull each others hair. Although, she does let Kyra tug on her and poke her in the eye and doesn't seem to mind at all. |
|
| Cousin Wyatt at the Super Bowl. |
|
| Playing with Cousin Clay, check out the belly on that chick! |
|
| Maybe you want to suck on my fingers, I know I like to... |
|
| Hanging with Uncle Steve, it was great to see him and soon to be Aunt Mariam!! |
|
You have to be a pretty cool girl to keep up with those Thorson boys. It was so much fun to see all four of them together, it's going to be a wild group! |
|
| What you can't see is that there is a big Valentine balloon above Uncle Steve's head, obviously point of interest. |
 |
| No Valentine's Day is complete without the appropriate tutu! Thank you Aunt Marissa!! |
 |
| I got hit with the RSV bug at daycare, so got to spend some time snuggling with daddy. I love the sound of the nebulizer so my breathing treatments are a pretty good time. |
 |
| Even sick I wanted to sit up and play with my toys, my eyes give me away though, I was definitely not my normal upbeat self! |
 |
| Mom and Dad spent a baby free weekend in Omaha and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. In case you can't read it, it says "Mother Sucker." |
 |
| I'm really good at sitting up, but still haven't rolled over. The Doctor said that happens sometimes and I'll probably just skip to crawling...I'm obviously very advanced :) Nana says that I'm just like my mommy, she would sit in the middle of the room at 9 months old and just watch people, no interest in moving around at all. |
 |
| Still working on figuring out a "best friends" relationship that works for both of us. |
 |
| I had my 6 month check up and was told that I'm perfect. I weighed in at 19.3 pounds, and 26 1/2 inches long. I'm in the 95th percentile on both. I did not like my shots and was happy to hear that there won't be any at the 9 month visit! |
Sweet, I make it in twice!! One of those will be showing up as my new FB profile pic pretty soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat seeing you guys as well, thanks for making the trip up!